Why Private Lessons?
- You would love more personal feedback than you receive in a group class.
- You’ve been working on the same thing for a while and you’d love to break through that plateau in your dancing.
- You are excited to learn in an environment where you set the pace.
- You are clear on what you would like to achieve next and/or would love some clarity on what you’d most love to work on.
What can you expect?
When you sign up even for a single private, we’ll begin the process by creating a common vision and set of expectations to guide us through the lesson(s). Guided by our aligned vision and goals, we will move confidently toward achieving your next step on your dancer journey. You’ll get quality, personalized dance instruction that takes into account your needs and interests.
Private lessons are one-on-one instruction that take place in a venue of mutual choosing. Most lessons are done at Open Studio at 75 S Cherokee St in Denver, CO. Lessons done at Open Studio incur no additional floor fee. A variety of other studios are available by mutual arrangement and an additional per lesson floor fee in Denver, Littleton, Westminster and Boulder.*
Standard Package: 8 weekly 1hr lessons $480 ($60/lesson)
- A perfect way to take your dancing to the next level. Consistent practice and feedback designed to support you in reaching your dance goals.
Set of 4: 4 lessons (price dependent on frequency and length of lesson)
- For those having a particular area to improve in, wanting to try private lessons to see what a difference they can make over time, or who have limited time in their schedule.
Single Lesson: (price dependent on length of lesson)
- For those having a very specific question or area to address, wanting to try a private lesson, or who have very limited time in their schedule.
Privates at Events
I travel often and am usually available for privates when I travel. Check my calendar for where I’ll be. If you are interested in a private at an event, please contact me so we can schedule something. The base rate for an hour is $70 though this may change depending on the venue.
*If we mutually select a studio not on my preferred list, with fees of more than $15/hr, the difference must be covered by the student. An additional per lesson fee may be assessed for significant travel to a studio.